Monday, March 16, 2009

What a weekend!!!!!!!!!


We, Pam and I had a great weekend. It was filled with all the important things in our life, God, Church, family, friends and some time with each other.
God is really moving in our church, The Ministry Center, Hixson, TN. Our pastor Jim Milligan is really building and sustaining the fire in our church with our recent revival with Tommie Zito Ministries and the continuing Sundays full of uplifting worship and lots of spirt-filled time in prayer, praying for each other and worshipping and thanking the Lord for his delivered and continuing blessings and just being the amazing awesome God he is for us even when we don't realize it. We are even starting a webcast on Sundays, that is in the works but coming soon.
We had family in from Alabama, Sandy and Chase who stayed with my in-laws but were able to come to my late show at the Vaudeville Cafe, in Chattanooga. We had two great shows on Saturday night, if you have never been then you need to go! We had packed out audience's for both shows and I hope that continues, we have a lot of specials running right now. I know I have a bunch of shows in April, one is even on the river boat, I am looking forward to that show.
Lastly I love the new and old contacts I am developing on Facebook, I have made contacts with all the people I know in my church, the Vaudeville Cafe, highschool, other places I worked and the military, my son, kid's I coached in baseball with my son but are adults now. It let's you keep up with and be involved with so many people, I just don't ever want to spend som much time on it I don't get out in "real" life.
Well that is enough rambeling for today! Have a good week, if anybody but me reads this?

No comments:

Post a Comment