Monday, March 30, 2009

My Grandson is here to visit, oh and his Dad also!


Carter Longobardi



Now that I am a grandpa, my son says I only want him to come to bring Carter my Grandson. Pam and I have got to be Grandparents all
weekend full time with both Isabella and Carter.
In my last post I mentioned the twins, Sophia and Amelia had to go back into the hospital due to some medications that had been prescribed and spent the weekend with their mother and father their being monitored. They are fine now but we had Isabella their older sister with us all weekend. She is a live wire and has more energy in her little finger then we do in our entire bodies. We had a great time and went shopping, watched TV, threw rocks in the creek and went to the parking lot carnival.
In the picture I uploaded you can see her coming in to strafe Pam below her plane.




We were also at the mall and she was demonstrating her balancing talents.

So we had a great weekend with a full house and lots of food and fun. So as how things start off bad in the beginning, in the end through faith in God and each other we turned it into a great weekend that ended with the twins and family coming home, a great church service and the other half of the family at our house for dinner. Praise God



No comments:

Post a Comment