Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This has been a great week




I can say that this has been a great week. My church, The Ministry Center, in Hixson, Tn has been having a revival. A Holy Interuption, this has been one of the most interesting revivals I have ever been to because of the evangelist, Tommy Zito, of Tommy Zito Ministries.org. This guy is great and so relevent to today and the problems of this country and this world.
The prayer and teaching has been great along with wonderful praise and worship but also the information regarding the problems and issues facing Christianity in the future and the United States and the people of this country has been very informative and insightful.
This has been a wake up call for me and I think many in our church.
7pm Wednesday: 10am and 7pm Thursday: 10am and 7pm Friday: 10am and 7pm Saturday: 10am Worship services nightly and teaching and Outreach every morning Tuesday through Saturday @ 10am

Service's will be going on for tne next four nights and the training Tommie is doing in witnessing and bringing God to the outside of the church, is going on in the morning for those days. The links I have on this page will take you to the schedules, I encorage anyone in the Chattanooga-Hixson area to attend if you can. And if you are looking for a great church you cannot beat The Ministry Center in Hixson.

No comments:

Post a Comment