Monday, May 9, 2011

Great Weekend, Time to Catchup on Blogging

Had a great weekend, Mothers Day. We have changed churches and now have joined Abba's House on Hixson Pike in Hixson,TN. We love it and are starting to get involved, Pam in the choir and me serving at Wednesday Dinners before services. We have joined a Life Group(Sunday School) and it is a great mix of people and diversity along with some great ministry work to get involved in as we progress.
We went on our first trip with the Choir and a Riverboat dinner cruise on the Southern Bell, had a great time and met a lot of people along with the great food and music. We are looking forward to more fun in the future.
On the alimony front I only have 1 year and 11 months to pay the parasite, I see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Working out is going great, and I have lost weight and increased muscle, I am deadlifting about 175lb to 200lb and benching 250-275lb. I hope to start sprinting again soon, building that core.

We survived the storm and have been blessed in so many ways, all those that were hit so hard by the storms our hearts and prayers are with them. Thanks to my Life Group teacher who was looking around the internet and found this blog to remind me to get to blogging.

Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment