Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time to Pay

It is time to get back to my workout and I am trying to will myself out the door and to the gym. I have missed about two weeks now telling my self I was taking a Christmas break. I needed it also because I have been needing to rest my shoulder but I think that is old age and not an injury.
I have been happy with my last year of working out, I had went the longest in my life since the Army with a unbroken scheduled daily workout, about 8 months. So I was proud of myself. But the cold as winter come on has slowed me and made it harder to go out and hit my heavy bag and make it to the gym. Well I think you all can understand how that can happen, so here I go, a cup of coffee and I am on the road to the gym.................................I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment