Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is over, now its time to get some rest


Christmas is over and all the kids have went home and now its time for Pam and I to get some much needed rest.........................not!!! We still have to take it all down now. I just got down all the big plastic storage box's and I have to take down the wreath and lights, its a big wreath, I have been asked if I could have found a bigger one......no...I could not. That means climbing on the roof and dropping it all with out a big tangled mess.
But we had a great time over Christmas, other than the washer breaking down and the heater giving us problems but we made it through and our great friend Ken had a heart problem and ended up in the hospital but he is all repaired and home again with new additions to his maintenance sheet and new improvements. God has really blessed us this year in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment